Guidelines to submit an article, editorial or review
Please ensure you read all of the information on this page PRIOR TO sending a submission in to UNTAINTED MAGAZINE.
Sending a submission confirms your agreement with the following guidelines.
1. By allowing UNTAINTED MAGAZINE to publish your work, you grant us permission to use your work across our website, marketing material, advertisements, videos, and any other media or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetisation of UNTAINTED MAGAZINE content. You and your team will always be credited.
2. We reserve the right to deny or accept any submission based on available space, content and quality and use of relevant brands and products. Please see our FAQ's for more information.
3. We do not pay for submissions or full or partial content of any kind. Any expenses or costs of your contribution are at your own risk and expense, unless hired or discussed prior to the shoot with our Editor-in-Chief.
4. Any content you submit to UNTAINTED MAGAZINE must not be published in any other magazine, blog, webzine, on Facebook or online anywhere else prior to the publication on UNTAINTED MAGAZINE. If you post the submitted work anywhere prior to submitting to UNTAINTED MAGAZINE, we reserve the right to pull the story from our editorial line-up without your consent or further notification.
5. Beauty spreads must be at least 6 pages in length, and be in line with the issue of the theme you are submitting for.
6. A title for your story and complete team credits are required: photographer, wardrobe stylist (if applicable), makeup artist, hair stylist and model listed with their respective agencies and social media handles. If these are not provided, we cannot guarantee that we credit with handles on social media.
7. Please ensure that all products, fashion and team credits are correct, as UNTAINTED MAGAZINE takes no responsibility for errors in material issued, or for the publication of erroneous details.
8. When submitting your images for consideration, please ensure you send low res images, and include more images than required, as UNTAINTED MAGAZINE reserves the right to edit the layout of the submitted story, if we feel it would have a stronger narrative for the theme issue.
9. If your story is selected, you will be notified via email requesting images need to be submitted in a magazine-friendly order, i.e. each portrait image submitted needs to have a pair. If selected, you must also send over all images sized to 1600px width 72dpi and the images must be numbered 1, 2, 3, etc. You will also be asked to include a short summary of how you feel your story fits into the theme you are submitting for.
10. A record of the environmental and social impact of your shoot will be required to support your commitment to sustaining our planet and industry.
The following will need to be reported:
Where the shoot took place
How many people were involved
Transportation methods of team
Energy usage (eg: available light or studio lighting - please specify if the energy supply was from a renewable source)
Submit your answers here. We’ve made it as easy as possible for you, and of course, paperless.
11. UNTAINTED MAGAZINE will never crop or modify your images without your prior consent.
Please send your submissions for consideration to email@example.com